DISCO DURO INTERNO 3.5 SEAGATE SKYHAWK

SKU N/A Categories , Tags , , ,

38,000125,000

Warranty: 1 Year

Warranty: 1 year

Description

  • ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance optimized workloads tuned to record ~ 90% of time and play back video images the remaining 10%, supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions.
  • ATA streaming support maintains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted images.
  • 1 million hour MTBF, 3-year limited warranty, improved total cost of ownership, reduces maintenance costs.
  • 180TB / year workload rating, reliable performance in write-intensive surveillance systems.
  • The NVR-ready design enables the drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems.
  • Lower power consumption reduces heat emissions, improves reliability in surveillance solutions.

Share it

logo

Shipment

A todo el país. 24 a 48 Horas

tarjeta- Tienda Online

Payments

We accept all payment methods.

logo

Warranty

Get extended warranties and Support.

logo

Safe place

We protect your data in the online store.

Scroll to Top