You can know the status of your order through your account.
If within 24 hours of placing your order, you are still awaiting confirmation, please contact our customer service.
Delivery and billing addresses appear on your receipt. If, for example, you want to place an order for someone or need a receipt for your accounts, you must enter different billing and delivery addresses.
To make your first purchase, it is very easy, once on the page of the desired product, you have to:
- Click on "Add to cart" and choose the option "Pay My Order"
- On the next page, "Order details", click on "Pay"
- If you do not have an account, choose the option "Create an account" and fill in all the data, accept the terms and conditions and click "OK"
- In the next step, you have to fill in the missing data in "Data", "Billing address" and click "Save"
- Once you have verified your data, accept the terms and conditions and choose the payment method that suits you
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order
If you wish to change the delivery address before the order is dispatched, please contact our customer service immediately. If the order has been shipped before the address change, the change must be made directly by contacting the carrier.
Each seller has different delivery times depending on the nature of the product, but if after 10 days you have not received your order, contact customer service.
You can always buy an item from KAIZEN and have it shipped directly to the intended recipient. However, the item will not be gift wrapped. Or, better yet, receive the item yourself and then wrap it however you like for your lucky recipient!
When you place an order, it is no longer possible to:
- Change the order (add, delete or change products)
- Change payment method
- Change delivery mode (change carrier).
If you want to make any of these changes, cancel your order and make a new one.
If you receive a defective or non-specification item, you can arrange a return within 3 days of the delivery date.
Feel free to contact our team via chat, email or phone.
At KAIZEN we take your privacy very seriously, so we invite you to find out about our personal data protection policy.
An item may appear on the site, even if it is out of stock. In that case, our customer service may provide you with a preliminary date when the item will be available again. Please note that the dates are preliminary and are not guaranteed.
Remember that the list of available payment methods will change depending on the country you reside in or the device with which you access KAIZEN.
In most countries, KAIZEN accepts the following payment methods:
- Deposit or transfer.
- Debit cards with Visa or MasterCard logo
- The most important credit cards: Visa, MasterCard
You can cancel an order within 8 hours of doing so. To cancel an order, go to your Order History and click Customer Support for the order you need assistance with.